2019 Holiday Programs
The Australian Institute of Creative Design offers short courses during school holiday periods with programs happening throughout the year at both our Gold Coast and Brisbane campuses. Lots of different courses are on offer with a range of courses across the creative arts and design subject areas of interior design, visual arts, fashion design, photography, styling, make-up and more. Enrolment is open to anyone of any age - you don't need to be a school student to enrol in one of these exciting courses!
Active Holiday Programs
Other Programs to Register your Interest
Interested in styling? This one day workshop will give you a brief insight into what it is like to be a stylist. Get a taste of what its like to style a Fashion Flat Lay shoot and experiment with street style photography. You will also walk away with your own styled images using the techniques you learnt throughout the day.
What you should bring
- Note pad, pen
- One current fashion magazine of your choice (e.g. Vogue, Elle, Harpers Bazar, Yen, Cleo etc.)
- 6-8 pieces of small to medium clothing, accessories for a flat lay photoshoot.
(These can be personal items from your handbag, your wardrobe and desk)
- Wear an outfit that reflects your personal style that you would be happy to take photos in
- Morning tea & lunch
What you will achieve
- Create a mood board for your Fashion Flat Lay
- Produce a Fashion Flat Lay image that can be used on your social media
- Produce a Street Style image that can be used on your social media
- Gain a better understanding of your own body shape and how to dress for occasions
- Certificate of participation
Holiday Course Course Dates:
- Next Start Date To Be Advised.
Courses are subject to sufficient student numbers. Insufficient numbers will result in cancellation (10 days prior) and students will be notified by phone and email.
If the dates above are not suitable, you can always register interest and you will be notified of any new dates when they are added.
Call 07 5593 8335
Or enrol online at www.aicd.edu.au/holiday-courses.php
- Intro to Special Effects Makeup6th Dec 19
- Intro to Eyelash Extensions7th Dec 19
- Flat Plate Moulds Workshop9th Dec 19
- Eyelash Extensions Accredited Course9th Dec 19
- Eyelash Extensions Accredited Course13th Jan 20
- Certificate III in Beauty Services13th Jan 20
- Fast Track Fashion Design18th Jan 20
- Certificate III in Beauty Services - Part Time7th Feb 20
- Certificate III in Design Fundamentals (Graphic Design) - Fast Track11th Feb 20
- Certificate III in Make Up (Part Time)14th Feb 20
- Certificate III in Visual Arts (Textile, Print & Surface Design) - Part Time2nd Mar 20
- Diploma of Photography and Photo Imaging2nd Mar 20
- Certificate III in Design Fundamentals (Interior Decoration) - Part Time2nd Mar 20
- Diploma of Styling (Fashion, Image & Media)2nd Mar 20
- Diploma of Applied Fashion Design and Merchandising2nd Mar 20
- Certificate III in Design Fundamentals (Fashion Design) - Part Time2nd Mar 20
- Certificate III in Design Fundamentals (Graphic Design) - Part Time2nd Mar 20
- Diploma of Interior Design3rd Mar 20
- Diploma of Screen and Media (Specialist Make-Up Services)3rd Mar 20
- Certificate III in Applied Fashion Design and Technology Clothing Technician4th Mar 20
- Certificate III in Beauty Services4th Mar 20
- Certificate II in Applied Fashion Design & Technology6th Mar 20
- Certificate III in Make Up (Part Time - Evening)2nd Jun 20
- Diploma of Visual Arts (Textile, Print & Surface Design)13th Jul 20