Acrylic Nail Short Course
Short Course Course Dates:
- Next Start Date To Be Advised.
Courses are subject to sufficient student numbers. Insufficient numbers will result in cancellation (10 days prior) and students will be notified by phone and email.
If the dates above are not suitable, you can always register interest and you will be notified of any new dates when they are added.
The course covers:
- Acrylic Nail Enhancement
- Electric filing
- Nail maintenance, filing, buffing and shaping
- French Tips and paint Application
- Nail repairs
- Nail art
- Health & safety requirements
- Basic knowledge of nail science
- Professional practise skills
Students will be required to source outside models throughout the duration of the course - models may be needed for consecutive weeks on occasion
All equipment and supplies will be provided for use during the course. Students will receive an acrylic brush and files.
Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate of participation.
The course runs in the evenings over 5 weeks (one night per week) from 5:30pm to 9:00pm.
$750.00. A $200.00 minimum non-refundable deposit is required to enrol and secure a position in the course. The balance of the course fees is due on the course commencement date. (A 4 week direct-debit payment plan with integraPAY is available, information will be sent to students with their confirmation of enrolment).
Next Course Start Dates:
- There is currently no scheduled start dates for this course. New start dates will be scheduled soon, to receive an email notification when the next date is scheduled register your interest by clicking here.